Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Starting up MeMadeMay

Here we go!

I started MeMadeMay16 on vacation (of course), but had planned out my first week in advance.  Here's what I'm hoping to wear (organized via closetspace):

I suppose I don't really need to have the jacket on there - it's just understood.  We go from sun to hail pretty quickly here!  This first week, everything is hand made except for the shoes, jacket and red sweater.  Future weeks will diverge from that a bit.

Today - giving a department seminar, so I wore my favorite scuba dress - Simplicity 1277.

I went for the more sensible shoes and a scarf since I'm going out to dinner this evening and will be walking home some unknown distance.


Also - I finished the Alabama Chanin Bolero.  It's not a hit.  I think I went too small - the armpit is uncomfortably tight.  On the other hand, I found myself wearing it all yesterday evening for a bit of extra warmth over a camisole.  So, who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment