Thursday, July 27, 2017

I'm back--

Back, but with no real sewing to show for it.  :)  Was very busy with other things - a nice change.  2-week conference (stayed in dorm with hubby!), helping parents explore their new house and property (!), camping in the Sierras, and visiting the in-laws in Illinois.  Plus, bad antibiotics for a tick bite.  I did get almost the full final panel of my last AC 4-panel skirt embroidered, so I'm looking forward to a long couple nights of snipping the motifs at some point.  I love my green version of this skirt - it has actually machine-washed quite well and just gets softer with time.

I wore my AC crazy coat a lot and still love it.  It packs well for traveling, and is quite warm while still being summery - great for cold conference rooms.  We were away for a month and I'm glad to get back to a full closet!  I only had about 9 items of clothing with me and was pretty exhausted with them by the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment