Monday, July 9, 2018

Vogue 9293 done!

This was a quick project - cutting it out was definitely the hardest.  I serged all the pieces afterwards since the shirting fabric was slightly loosely woven.

Sorry about the wrinkles in the skirt!  Also, I'm poofing out the front here to show the pockets (nice and deep) - it actually hugs my waist a bunch more than this.



I really don't like the back view.  It's too plain in comparison with the front view and could use more fullness, or at least some hint of an extension of the waist tie.



I also might roll my hem one more round to get it more at the middle of my knees (plus, add weight to the hem).  

2 comments:

  1. Excellent use of your fabric! Those stripes play up the design perfectly. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a fun make - loose-fitting enough that I didn't really worry about adjustments.

    ReplyDelete