Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Burdas all done!

Okay, my lovely interpretation of the Burda July 2016 tennis outfit was.....not so lovely.  But I'm not giving up hope entirely!

Final photos, after a day of sitting in the office:


I'm not giving up - two two items together are wrinkly and frumpy.  But the skirt feels so swishy and lovely!  That white hem is the selvedge, which I think I can dye.  The top edge of the skirt has elastic inside, which feels nice but still doesn't look great tucked in.  I think this might work better for a close-fitting sweater that would come halfway down that yoke or something.  Not sure about the top. 

The woven part is interesting, but gets REALLY wrinkly when washed!


I may be able to tack the strips together a bit from the back so that ironing after washing is a bit easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment