Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunshine pics

And, since it's a particularly gloomy, drizzly day today (with a particularly splendid bit of good news coming out of France), I needed to wear my new top.  I then spent a couple hours at work grading.  In between papers....

Look, no inappropriately placed flowers!  And huge poofy sleeves!!!


The back fabric placement still bothers me, but at least I can't see it.  Top goes over my head no problem with the keyhole neck open, no side zip needed.  A teensy bit of binding at the back armhole when my arms full forward (i.e., driving).   LOVE the silk still. 



2 comments:

  1. It looks lovely on you...love the sleeves! The colors should perk up your...I think I need more color in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm definitely trying to get more color - used to wear just taupes and burgundies and it was quite boring! Taupe does look best on me, though. :( I basically have the coloring of a small woodland creature.

      Delete